My first bump

Posted by For the Love of God | 11:30 AM | , , | 2 comments »

I bump my tail light today, June 5, 2009 to a passenger jeep while parking on from of Doña Apolionña Building, Kamias Road Cubao. I it my first time to experience that king of accident. I was not able to see that jeep because I'm not focusing at the back and I didn't aware the signal of the security guard that I am going to bump.

The tail light of my nissan sentra on the right side is broken. The first thing that came in my mind is that how much will it cost to restore it. It is a jeep that I bumped so I did not worry that much that the owner will ask me to pay the damage, I'm glad that I bumped on the back wheel and just a very little scratch on the hood of the wheel.

I was relax and clam down, but it is really my new experience. This will help me to increase my ability to drive on the road.

2 comments

  1. Monette Cookie // June 5, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

    Thank GOD your safe.... just be careful when driving again... GOD Bless...

  2. Monette Cookie // September 28, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

    i have something to share with you, please visit my blog to read it...


    www.abubotkutkutinatbp.blogspot.com